Terms and Conditions
- Maximum 20 kgs of passenger baggage will be allowed per tourists. Above 20 kg will be charged.
- The ticket is not transferable. Baggages are carried at passenger's risk.
- The company shall refund the amount accordingly in case of cancellation of a particular service due to un avoidable circumstances or due to any other reason ,it alsodoes not hold any responsibility for making any alternative arrangement but we will try our best
- Any difference in the rate should be paid at the time ofdeparture
- Contraband articles are not permitted to carry in the coach, if carried and detected the passenger shall be left over at check post
- Our jurisdiction aluva court only
- The cancellation refund will be provided as a cash coupon with an expiry time of one year. You can use this cash coupon anytime with in that one year to do any further bookings.
- Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account with in 30 days of the ticket cancellation. The amount will be credited in your account with in 3 to 6 working days after the refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5%.
Book Your e-Tickets @ www.sonatravels.in
Ticket cancellation Policies:
- With in 24 hours from the station departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 1 to 2 days before station departure time: 20 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 2 to 30 days before station departure time: 10 % Cancellation Charges